Pages

December 24, 2012

Filled Under:

SPECIAL REPORT - Somewhere Over Humanity's Rainbow


Signed By
Marina Spanos


Well 21-12-12 came and went, its Christmas Eve and surprise, surprise there was no end of the world. We are all still here!

So what's next?

In my humble opinion, the focus should now be on Humanity. We all know by now that the Mayans never predicted the end of the world, they only passed on the wisdom of their high priests and forecasted that the world would enter a new era, and not cease to exist. That is why I firmly believe that they wanted us to look for the beginning of a new era when humanity will once again return to a state of exquisite balance and harmony.

In such a framework I want to make my own predictions, or rather I want to convey my personal views as to what I see "Somewhere Over Humanity's Rainbow" and voice my wishes for this holiday season.

I will cut to the chase, I would like nothing more than to witness a total global awakening in 2013 that will inspire people to demand an end to wars, and to create the peaceful world we all want and desire.


My wish is that the people of Greece, and other countries afflicted from this devastating economic crisis,  realize that they've been tricked by the system to feel inadequate and that they should lift their heads towards the sun once again with pride, optimism and dignity.

I also wish that the people who live in richer nations in the West begin loving themselves once again, because this will allow them to give unconditional love to the person sitting next to them who is less fortunate (meaning they will stop looking within their borders and begin focusing on all the suffering in other nations). I also hope that they will finally set themselves free from their isolated "me-me-me" greedy world and become more humble, and even get inspired to return to basics and/or their roots.

At the same time I wish that the people of this world open their eyes to the propaganda that it has been subjected to their whole lives from the ruling powers in government, in the media, etc.. I believe that this is the only way that this "matrix" of a world can dissolve and a total global awakening can occur. But because I am a realist, I know that those who want us to remain docile sheep will fight this with everything they have and continue to paralyze us in fear of total destruction because they are in full panic mode for not being able to control us...

But being the optimist I am I somehow know that in the end we will win. Oh... I know that these "empires" will not fall right away, at least they won't in my lifetime, but the foundation beneath them will slowly begin to erode and in the future they will weaken and tumble.

Looking in HellasFrappe's snow globe, and wishing the best for all of us this holiday season, I wish I could say with certainty that the world will begin to shift in terms of consciousness from a me-me-me centered point of view to a "WE"centered view.

I remain optimistic and believe that sooner or later the human race will birth a new mindset. I am also of the opinion that people need to turn within, contemplate themselves - where they have been, where they are going, where they are now - and then begin to see the human race as a family rather than a foreign competitor.

Many of HellasFrappe's readers have already started to do this and we have even given this process a series of labels: Unity, Consciousness, Spiritual and Political Awakening. And as the Editor of HellasFrappe I even adopted these words and made them the "motto" of my blog.



Indeed I know that it’s going to take a lot more than just a couple of words and videos to awaken so many consciousnesses, nonetheless I am hopeful that we will accomplish this together step by step and one mind at a time. HellasFrappe has already placed many of its readers in mind of all this inner-outer metamorphosis and now there are more voices working with us to bring about a subtle and lasting change. It is simple if you think about it. Uniting in this difficult time for our country allows us to transform opinions for the common good.

Now before you start charging me of "flower power" ideology, I know that to really transform a world it also takes more than a wave of consciousness propelled by the will of many souls, but hey... It still only takes a few to make this wave begin, and I am so excited that HellasFrappe is part of this. And I am even more humble that HellasFrappe has had an influence on other minds who also are embracing this change.

I also wish that the new year, despite all its challenges, will become our "Return To Innocence" age with a return to true love and whole love. We will learn all, contain all and be self-complete.

Just remember that the power to convert this Earth into a planet far more enlightened than the one we were waking up to until now is in your hands. Now I know that you are probably asking yourselves: Do I have what it takes to do so?

And I say yes you do.

Frappers, humanity is balling up the vision of a peaceful world, a world without wars and a world without greed in its hands and rolling it down the hill of the universe to see if it will gain size and momentum and bowl through the obstacle pins set up by all of those who continue to bask in opulence on the backs of the poor.

Our awakening should make us ask ourselves "when is enough... enough".

Let me explain.

The vast majority of people never learns how to focus the lens of their brains to allow their consciousness to see beyond the next meal or the next paycheck. You would be surprised how many people speak to me about the beauties of the things we are discussing in articles such as this, only to, after a very few minutes of being left to ramble, decay into a much more energetic desire for money and for wealth.

 “I want to own a big home, with a view of the beach and a grand piano in my living room."

"I want a Ferrari, a Mercedes, a couple of Plasma Tv's, a new Gucci purse and a private plane so I can fly around and tell everyone how wonderful it is to be alive on this planet.”

"I want... I want.... I want..."

You get the picture.

Kind of makes you want to vomit, doesn’t it?

But it happens every day.

Every day, I hear these same stories.

So, where do we as a society go with this, and is there any medicine for this?

Seriously, how do we get past this seemingly insurmountable barrier of pride and lust for greed to get to the true glory of humanity, or the new era which I am talking about in this article? Well, the Mayan priests, our ancestors, our faiths, and the universe has shown us exactly what to do, but we refuse to listen to their messages because we refuse to hear the solution.

So what is the solution:

Simple - We have to give up our lust for wealth and focus on helping others to see their own potential.

Now, notice that I did not say GIVE UP YOUR WEALTH. I rather said to give up your LUST for wealth.

There is a grand difference between the two.

Wealth can still be yours beyond your will to spend it, but your lust for it will fade and go away, and don't worry the fear you feel when you lust after it will also disappear.

In fact you will free yourself.

It’s almost like turning the oxygen back on after nearly suffocating.

You know that feeling, right? Like you can barely breathe?

I know you maybe haven’t counted on life including air and easier breathing for a long time now, but I know it is possible. I am a walking example of this and I am breathing that air right now.

That air of freedom.

I know we have forgotten that ancient language, and I know it wasn’t written anywhere … but I am here to tell you that you have it inside you, and that you too can reclaim if you really want to. This transformation will allow you to walk with humility, keep your intentions pure, and be aware that new structures are forming around you.



When we as a society accomplish all of this, we will lay down our weapons, put away the guns, dismantle all the bombs, ground all the drones, abolish nuclear weapons, feed the hungry, care for the poor and sick, and finally liberate the oppressed. It will inspire us to continually strive for peace and nonviolence, it will shatter cold hearts of stone and give humanity more reasons to feel compassion and it will stir our spirits to change the world so that more and more people might live with justice, peace and dignity.

I believe it, somewhere over "humanity's" rainbow I see us all changing the world together.

Happy Holidays to all. 

Editor's Note - Thank you all for joining us on this incredible journey in 2012 and supporting our efforts. A special thanks to all of those who have already donated to our blog. If you believe in our vision, then we encourage you to consider becoming a sponsor or at least making a small donation to our blog www.hellasfrappe.blogspot.com. We rely on donations, to continue spreading this awareness and need the financial help in order to continue operating. We do not want to resort to begging, and we freely enlighten our readers every day the best way we can. And we are doing this from cash-strapped Greece so that we can give you all a more realistic view of what is really going on. No amount is too small – it all helps. Even 1, 4, 10, Euros. Anything you wish Make a donation by simply clicking on the donate button.
The articles posted on HellasFrappe are for entertainment and education purposes only. The views expressed here are solely those of the contributing author and do not necessarily reflect the views of HellasFrappe. Our blog believes in free speech and does not warrant the content on this site. You use the information at your own risk.