Pages

March 27, 2016

Filled Under:

HELP To Save HellasFrappe - New Donation Campaign

It has been a while since I last posted an article on my blog, actually it has been at least seven months. This was not done on purpose, I had warned all of you that the costs of maintaining this blog were too great for me and sounded an alarm for donations and help, but I did not get the support I needed to maintain it. Actually, in the last funding campaign the blog did not receive any donations at all.

Sadly and with a heavy heart, I made a decision not to contribute anything until the desired sum was achieved. I am fed up though, and want to change all that because too much is happening in and around our country and needs to be reported. That is why I am once again sending out a plea to all of you who read this blog to please donate what you can. The objective is 3,000 euros and an achievable sum if we all do the obvious and contribute. The minute the first contributions come in I will begin posting articles daily once again.

As Editor of HellasFrappe I want to thank all of you for trusting HellasFrappe for allowing me to continue the dream that Mike and I had when we designed it and made our first post. Since his passing two years ago, I have continued this task and provided all of you with free, fast and relevant news and information directly to your desktop, mobile or tablet every single day. The only thing I have asked, once or twice a year, is that you consider making a donation to the blog. It should be reiterated that these funds are crucial for the blog's maintenance and development. In simple terms, the overall goal is to raise enough funds to keep the blog operating.



I need not remind all of you that it is never pleasant for me to ask readers to contribute to the blog. Needless to say there is no other way that the blog can raise funds. We are not financed by any institutions, political parties, NGO's, or other organizations and this is why I hold a funding campaign twice a year. The first was held in the Spring of 2015 with zero results, the second in the fall of 2015 with one donation only and now I am holding the third and final one. I want to save the HELLASFRAPPE. So please join me in this fight by keeping this independent information hub alive and "interest" free.

PLEASE make a donation TODAY. Not tomorrow, not the day after, but TODAY. Also, re-post our material and articles on social media pages or on your blogs (with a link back to our blog of course) so that more people can get back to the webpage.

Any amount large or small will contribute to supporting our mission which is to seek the truth on all fronts. We need your support in whatever way you can provide it.

Please make a donation by simply clicking on the "Donate" button below..

Much love to all,
Marina Spanos



If you enjoy HellasFrappe please help us continue maintaining the free flow of information. We need donations to continue operating, now more than ever. HellasFrappe is dedicated to bringing you up-to-date information on matters that concern Greece and the wider region. Our pursuit of truthful information is a constant and evolving journey. No amount is too small, or too big, it all counts.
The articles posted on HellasFrappe are for entertainment and education purposes only. The views expressed here are solely those of the contributing author and do not necessarily reflect the views of HellasFrappe. Our blog believes in free speech and does not warrant the content on this site. You use the information at your own risk.