Isn’t it just grand that instead of igniting a bomb or setting off a war you can still dismantle a nation with other methods instead? Slowly but surely you can erase their history, their culture, the people’s very essence of being because you want better control. Far from the typical stereotypes that all Greeks are crooks gay or anarchists, “foreign centers” also believe that we are stupid and naive. The only comforting thought to this is that they just believe it… it is just not so.
Before I get to the juice of today’s post, I just want to say that if for instance we took the opinions of want to-be historians, especially some contemporary minds who think that the phrase “Patrida-Oikogeneia-Thriskeia” (Our Country, our family and our Religion) –the cornerstone philosophy of the Greek flag and the Greek nation- is passé and lacks more defined information, as actual facts…. then I guess the notion that we are stupid and naive is true.
But who in their right mind, and with the DNA and blood that defines us as Greeks would ever believe that Alexander the Great was Slavic, or that Kolokotronis, one of the main heroes of the Greek Revolution of 1821, was gay…? Who? No one. Not even the bleach blonde cheerleaders of the Olympiakos basketball team…. Trust me!
Until I arrived in this country I never believed in the word conspiracy, or at least I felt that it was more of a word used in many James Bond movies. Nonetheless, I am starting to believe that there is an “evil”, “sinister”, “foul-smelling” plan in the making for Greece and as the months and years go by I have become convinced. I think I started to believe it when the west achieved the dissolution of Serbia. At the time of that brutal and unfair war I remember all Greeks saying that our turn was coming… but I never understood how or why. Now I do.
How to dismantle a nation, so that you can have better control over its reserves and its people. Sounds too surreal…. then keep on reading.
In a previous article I wrote about the rather “incidental” item that appeared in the magazine Economicos Tachidromos, dated August 14, 1997. It referred to a speech Henry Kissinger gave years before, during which he said the following: "The Greek people are anarchic and difficult nation to tame. For this reason we must strike deep into their cultural roots: Perhaps then we can force them to conform. I mean, of course, to strike at their language, their religion, their cultural and historical reserves, so that we can neutralize their ability to develop, to distinguish themselves, or to prevail; thereby removing them as an obstacle to our strategically vital plans in the Balkans, the Mediterranean, and the Middle East."
You might say that this was the remark of one, but I say it is a mistake that one made and part of a larger plan. The dissolution of Greece with war is not feasible because we are a member of NATO, the EU and God knows what else ... so the West has found other ways to weaken the people of this nation.
Firstly, they made sure that their “select” politicians were placed in strategic seats of government. After many years of producing illiterate professionals, fanatic (and dangerous) anarchistic minds, and apathetic citizens they also created, and later voted, many laws that began the total destruction of our history, our culture and our very essence of being.
One such law is the recently voted Kalikrates law. This law creates 13 regions with smaller governments (like provinces in Canada), with a limited capacity of government for now, so people don't react negatively at first, but with the aspiration that with the passing of time these areas can become more and more autonomous and self-sufficient.
If we lived in a utopia, this kind of government would have been ideal. But we do not. Greece is in a very strategic position in the Mediterranean; aside from Turkey on the east it also boarders with the countries of FYROM, Albania and Bulgaria. It is a cross-roads of sorts to the Balkans and Asia and not on very good terms with all of its neighbours. Already, I have spoken about suspicion of large amounts of petrol in the Aegean Sea, but there is also enough petrol in the Ionian Sea as well. Along with this, geologists have discovered large deposits of natural gas in the northern area of the Aegean, and in the southern area of the Aegean near Kastelorizo Island (near Rhodes Island). Other areas include the regions of Corfu, and the surrounding islands as well as south of Crete.
So how feasible can a law of this sort, or rather how beneficial can a law of this sort be when we all know that western interests have already staged a fake economic crises here, to further their claims on all these natural reserves? Another reason is that historically we have never held good ties with the all the countries neighbouring our boarders. Too many “red zones” and too much fear that these areas will maybe one day proclaim autonomy and join other countries such as Turkey, Albania and FYROM. The areas in the red zones include Crete, Epirus, Thrace, Macedonia and the islands in the Eastern Aegean. Basically… half of Greece.
Who introduced this dumb-ass law? Simple… our newly elected (want to-be) leftist (but Yes-Man) government PASOK. Why would they do that? I mentioned earlier that when the west lifts its pinky and decides to materialise on its plans, then they help their “select” politicians claim key areas of government. No analysis needed here… I think we all understand how and why.
So why the aforementioned regions?
1. Crete – On December 1, 2013, Crete will commemorate its 100 year union with Greece. Before the aforementioned date, Crete was its own nation that is one of the reasons it has its own Archbishop. The union was sealed with a contract that has two more years of existence… and many fear that the first cries for referendum will come from here. Also, south of Crete and just above Egypt, many petrol deposits have been discovered.
2. Thrace – For years now, the Pomak community in Thrace, north-eastern part of Greece, has led a quiet life. For several years now the Pomak community (mostly a Muslim community), whose true origins are unknown, are being brainwashed to follow a Turkish lifestyle and implement Turkish customs and ideals in their everyday life, thus making them believe that they are of Turkish descent. This has especially become more profound in the last few years and especially after the opening of a Turkish consulate in the latter province. Some fear, that because of the minerals and natural gas suspected to be connected to this area that Turkey wants to fade out the Christian community in this area and slowly allow the Muslim community to grow to such an extent that they will one day also ask for a referendum to be conducted here with the ultimate hope of course of one day joining Turkey. Sounds too surreal… think again… Also, the waters in and around the prefecture of Thrace are rich in natural gas. The area is also suspected to have large deposits of gold and other such minerals.
3. Epirus – The term Greater Albanian or Ethnic Albania as called by the Albanian nationalists themselves refers to an irredentist concept of lands outside the boarders of Albania which are considered part of a greater national homeland by most Albanians. The term incorporates claims to many areas such as Kosovo, as well as regions in Montenegro, and the region of Epirus in North-Western Greece. The unification of an even larger area into a unique territory under Albanian authority had been theoretically conceived by the League of Prizren, an organization of the 19 century whose goal was to unify the Albanian inhabited lands (and other regions) into a single autonomous Albanian Vulatet within…. the Ottoman Empire…. Yes you heard correctly within Turkey. You might claim, that was then, this is now, but I say, that after geologists discovered numerous petrol basins in areas from Corfu all the way down to the prefecture of Ilia…. And after Albania’s desire to establish close military ties with Turkey the notion of the Greater Albania is becoming all too real.
4. Macedonia – The issue of Macedonia is well known. The self-proclaimed republic FYROM has unlawfully chosen the Greek name “Macedonia” for its nation and Greece is rightfully objecting with historical evidence that they have no right to do so. It is historically wrong for this nation to use Greek names and symbols because they have nothing in common with Greeks and Greece. This nation’s name was Vardarska Banovina, but with the help of the West, they have convinced many countries that they are the true decedents of Alexander the Great. We hope that Skopje will realize its historic and anti-scientific mistake and go back to its true name, “Vardarska”, and quit pumping out propaganda and maps showing how the Macedonia we all know to be Greek, belongs to them. The West wants the autonomy of this area for its port so that they can have easy access to the Balkan region.
5. South-Aegean Islands - The only legitimate dispute that needs to be settled between Greece and Turkey in the Aegean is the delimitation of the Aegean continental shelf. On this topic, Greece has repeatedly invited Turkey to the negotiation table in order for the two sides to agree to a compromise for the referral of the dispute to the International Court of Justice. Turkey has repeatedly turned down Greece's invitation. Beyond this, all other matters at times termed "Aegean disputes" by Turkey consist exclusively of arbitrary claims against Greek sovereignty put forth by Turkey in defiance of international law and agreements. This Turkish practice has created great tension in the relations between Greece and Turkey. Some may remember the issue of Imia (check related article) and how the area has now become a buffer zone between the two nations. Here too, and south of the island of Kastelorizo, large deposits of petrol and natural gas have been discovered. To its East, the Greek part of Cyprus has already begun excavations and drillings with Israeli companies and they have announced that they have found deposits that will ensure their consumption for the next two decades! Yes you heard correctly…. And that was just one deposit!
So how beneficial can the Kalikrates law be when the new world order has its eyes set on dismantling this nation bit by bit so that they can steal our reserves? Of course no one knows what will happen five, ten, or even 20 years from now, but certainly if foreign influence begins to press down on the Premiers of these Provinces to cut themselves off from what we know of to be Greece then I am afraid that they will be too weak to say no. A united Greece was too difficult to tame, but a Greece full of 13 regions, or Provinces, is going to be easier to control.
No dear friends… this is not a James Bond film, this is reality. This is a result of the dirty games that governments play in order to get richer and more powerful. My only statement to all the forces behind this strategy is this: “We are not stupid, we are not naive… this is Sparta…. and with my five fingers spread out I simply say PARTA” !!